The ISL8036DUALEVAL1Z and ISL8036ADUALEVAL1Z kits are intended for use by individuals with requirements for Point-of-Load applications sourcing from 2.85V to 6V. These evaluation boards are used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL8036/ISL8036A low quiescent current mode converters.
ISL8036, ISL8036A are integrated power controllers rated for dual 3A output current or current sharing operation with a 1MHz (ISL8036)/2.5MHz (ISL8036A) step-down regulator, which is ideal for any low power low-voltage applications. The channels are 180° out-of-phase for input RMS current and EMI reduction. It is optimized for generating low output voltages down to 0.8V each.
- Switching Frequency: 2.5 MHz (ISL8036A) and 1 MHz ISL8036
- Dual 3A High Efficiency Synchronous Buck Regulator with up to 95% Efficiency
- 180° Out-of-Phase Providing Low Output Noise
- Power-Goods (PG) Output with 1ms Delay
- 2.85V to 6V Supply Voltage
- 2% Output Accuracy Over-temperature/Load/Line
- Start-up with Pre-biased Output
- Externally Adjustable Soft-Start Time
- Soft-Stop Output Discharge During Disabled
- External Synchronization up to 6MHz
- Typical 8µA Logic Controlled Shutdown Current
- 100% Maximum Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- External Current Mode Compensation
- Peak Current Limiting, Hiccup Mode Short Circuit Protection and Over-temperature Protection
- Negative Current Detection and Protection
- DC/DC POL Modules
- µC/µP, FPGA and DSP Power
- Plug-in DC/DC Modules for Routers and Switchers
- Test and Measurement Systems
- Li-ion Battery Power Devices
- Bar Code Reader
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.