The ISL65426EVAL1Z evaluates the ISL65426 high efficiency dual output monolithic synchronous buck converter operating over an input voltage range of 2.375V to 5.5V. This single chip power solution provides two output voltages, which are selectable or externally adjustable from 1V to 80% of the supply voltage while delivering up to 6A of total output current. The two PWMs are synchronized 180° out of phase reducing the RMS input current and ripple voltage.
The ISL65426EVAL1Z switches at a fixed frequency of 1MHz and utilizes current-mode control with integrated compensation to minimize the size and number of external components and provide excellent transient response. The internal synchronous power switches are optimized for good thermal performance, high efficiency, and eliminate the need for an external Schottky diode.
- High Efficiency: Up to 95%
- Fixed Frequency: 1MHz
- Operates From 2.375V to 5.5V Supply
- ±1% Reference
- Flexible Output Voltage Options
- Programmable 2-Bit VID Input
- Adjustable Output From 0.6V to 4.0V
- User Partitioned Power Blocks
- Ultra-Compact DC/DC Converter Design
- PWMs Synchronized 180° Out of Phase
- Independent Enable Inputs and System Enable
- Stable All Ceramic Solutions
- Excellent Dynamic Response
- Independent Output Digital Soft-Start
- Power Good Output Voltage Monitor
- Short-Circuit and Thermal-Overload Protection
- Overcurrent and Undervoltage Protection
- Pb-Free Plus Anneal Available (RoHS Compliant)
- FPGA, CPLD, DSP, and CPU Core and I/O Voltages
- Xilinx Spartan III™, Virtex II™, Virtex II Pro™, Virtex 4™
- Altera Stratix™, Stratix II™, Cyclone™, Cyclone II™
- Actel Fusion™, LatticeSC™, LatticeEC™
- Low-Voltage, High-Density Distributed Power Systems
- Point-of-Load Regulation
- Distributed Power Systems
- Set-Top Boxes
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.