The ISL85403DEMO1Z board allows quick evaluation of the ISL85403 in the synchronous buck configuration. It also demonstrates the compact size solution for the wide input voltage range point-of-load (POL) DC/DC converter using the ISL85403.
- Input voltage (VIN): 7V to 40V
- Output voltage (VOUT): 5.0V
- Max output current (IOUT_MAX): 2.5A
- Switching frequency: 500kHz
- Output ripple: 50mV at 2.5A load
- Peak efficiency: 93% at 50% load, 12V input
- General purpose
- 24V bus power
- Battery power
- Point-of-load (POL)
- Embedded processor and I/O supplies
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.