The ISL85001EVAL1Z evaluation board is used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL85001 standard buck regulator and is intended for use by individuals with requirements for point-of-load (POL) applications sourcing from 4.5V to 25V.
The ISL85001 is offered in a 4mm x 3mm 12 Ld DFN package with 1mm maximum height. The complete converter occupies less than 0.425in2 area.
- Standard buck controller with integrated switching power MOSFET
- Integrated boot diode
- Input voltage range
- Fixed 5V ±10%
- Variable 5.5V to 25V
- PWM output voltage adjustable from 0.6V to 19V with continuous output current up to 1A
- Voltage mode control with voltage feed-forward
- Fixed 500kHz switching frequency
- Externally adjustable soft-start time
- Output undervoltage protection
- Enable inputs
- PGOOD output
- Overcurrent protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Internal 5V LDO regulator
- General purpose
- WLAN cards-PCMCIA, Cardbus32, MiniPCI cards-compact Flash cards
- Hand-held instruments
- LCD panel
- Set-top box
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.