The ISL70001ASEHEV1Z evaluation board evaluates the ISL70001ASEH TID and SEE radiation hardened 6A synchronous buck regulator IC with integrated MOSFETs.
The ISL70001ASEHEV1Z evaluation board accepts a nominal 3V to 5.5V input voltage and provides a regulated output voltage ranging from 0.8V to 85% of the input voltage at output currents ranging from 0A to 6A. The output can be quickly set to any of six commonly used preset voltages (0.8V, 1.0V, 1.2V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V) or adjusted to an alternate voltage using the onboard potentiometer. A PGOOD (Power-Good) signal goes high and lights a red LED to indicate that the output voltage is within a ±11% typical regulation window. A toggle switch is provided to conveniently enable or disable the output voltage.
- ±1% Reference Voltage Over Line, Load, Temperature and Radiation
- Current Mode Control for Excellent Dynamic Response
- Full Mil-Temp Range Operation (TA = -55°C to +125°C)
- 50% Lower Shutdown Supply Current than the ISL70001SEH
- Available in a thermally enhanced heatsink package - R48.B
- Highly Efficient: 94% Peak Efficiency
- Operates from 3V to 5.5V Supply
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- FPGA, CPLD, DSP, CPU Core or I/O Voltages
- Low-Voltage, High-Density Distributed Power Systems
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.