The F0453C is an integrated dual-path RF front-end consisting of an RF switch and two gain stages with 6dB gain control used in the analog front-end receiver of an Active Antenna System (AAS).
The F0453C provides 35dB gain with +23dBm OIP3, +15dBm output P1dB, and 1.35dB noise figure at 3500MHz. Gain is reduced 6dB in a single step with a maximum gain settling time of 31ns. The device uses a single 3.3V supply and 130mA of IDD.
The F0453C is offered in a 6 × 6 × 0.8 mm, 32-pin LGA package with 50Ω input and output amplifier impedances for ease of integration into the signal path.
- Gain at 3500MHz
- 35dB typical in High Gain Mode
- 29dB typical in Low Gain Mode
- 1.35dB NF at 3500MHz
- +23dBm OIP3 at 3500MHz
- OP1dB at 3500MHz
- +15dBm in High Gain Mode
- +14dBm in Low Gain Mode
- 50Ω single-ended input / output amplifier impedances
- IDD = 130mA
- Independent Standby Mode for power savings
- Supply voltage: +3.15V to +3.45V
- 6 × 6 mm, 32-pin LGA package
- -40°C to +105°C exposed pad operating temperature range