This document describes the specifications for the F0440 450MHz to 2700MHz Dual RF Digital Variable Gain Amplifier designed for use in receivers.
F0440 Dual RF DVGA provides two independent receiver paths each with 11.6dB typical maximum gain and 4.7dB noise figure in the lowband configuration designed to operate with a single +5V supply. For each path Gain control is split into 3 separate attenuators; DSA0 is a single 6dB step using a single control pin, DSA1 includes 23dB SPI-controlled gain adjustment in 1dB steps, and DSA2 includes 18dB attenuation in 6dB steps controlled using two control pins. F0440 offers +40dBm nominal output IP3 using 245mA total ICC.
This device is packaged in a 6 x 6 mm, 36-pin TQFN with 50Ω single-ended RF input and RF output impedances for ease of integration into the signal-path lineup for each of the two paths.
- Dual Path RF amp and DSAs for Diversity / MIMO Receivers
- RF: 450MHz to 2700MHz
- < 2dB overshoot between DSA transitions
- 11.6dB typical max gain at 900MHz
- DSA0 is a single 6dB coarse step
- DSA1 has 23dB total gain range in 1dB steps
- DSA2 has 18dB gain range in 6dB steps
- +41dBm OIP3 at 2000MHz
- 4.7dB Noise Figure at 900MHz
- +5V supply voltage
- ICC = 245mA
- Independent standby: 7mA standby current
- SPI interface for DSA1
- 1-bit control for DSA0
- -bit control for DSA2
- 50Ω input and output impedance
- Broadband, internally matched
- 6 x 6 mm, 36-pin TQFN package