The R1LV0216BSB is a family of low voltage 2-Mbit static RAMs organized as 131, 072-word by 16-bit, fabricated by Renesas’s high-performance 0. 15um CMOS and TFT technologies. The R1LV0216BSB has realized higher density, higher performance and low power consumption. The R1LV0216BSB is suitable for memory applications where a simple interfacing, battery operating and battery backup are the important design objectives. The R1LV0216BSB has been packaged in 44-pin TSOP.
- Single 2.7V~3.6V power supply
- Small stand-by current: 1µA (3.0V, typical)
- No clocks, No refresh
- All inputs and outputs are TTL compatible.
- Easy memory expansion by CS#, LB# and UB#
- Common Data I/O
- Three-state outputs: OR-tie Capability
- OE# prevents data contention on the I/O bus