Renesas is the leading dual-port RAM supplier, effectively bringing system design experience together with high-performance circuit and dual-port SRAM technology expertise to define synchronous and asynchronous dual-port RAM products.
An asynchronous low-power dual-port is a memory with non-clocked inputs, and outputs for data, address, and control functions based on a low 1.8V core voltage for ultra-low power consumption.
- True Dual-Ported memory cells which allow simultaneous reads of the same memory location
- 1.8V core voltage (significantly reduces power consumption)
- ADM (address/data multiplexed interface)
- Standard SRAM interface
- Organizations: 4K x 16 (64K) / 8K x 16 (128K) / 16K x 16 (256K)
- Low operating and standby currents: 15 mA (typ.) operating current / 2 μA (typ.) standby current
- Multiple voltage configurations (1.8V, 2.5V and 3.0V)
- Common pinouts and footprints
- Power supply isolation functionality to aid system power management
- Input Read and Output Drive registers
- Small packages (6x6x1mm , 0.5mm-pitch fpBGA100 / 5x5x1mm, 0.5mm-pitch fpBGA81)
- Reduced design complexity
- Shorter time-to-market
Our family of low-power dual-port memories are the industry-standard, with innovative features and speeds that provide superior value and performance to system-level designs. Renesas dual-port memories feature simultaneous access capability, with a number of arbitration techniques available to the designer to prevent contention and system wait states.
Download: IDT Multi-Port Products Package and Ordering Information (PDF)
Download: Multi-port Memory Products Overview (PDF)
Download: IDT Specialty Memory Products Overview (PDF)