The PS2911-1 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon phototransistor in one package for high density mounting applications. An ultra small flat-lead package has been provided which realizes a reduction in mounting area of about 30% compared with the PS28xx series.
- Ultra small flat-lead package (4.6 (L) × 2.5 (W) × 2.1 (H) mm)
- High current transfer ratio (CTR = 200% TYP. @ IF = 1 mA, VCE = 5 V)
- High isolation voltage (BV = 2 500 Vr.m.s.)
- Ordering number of taping product: PS2911-1-F3: 3 500 pcs/reel
- Safety standards UL approved: UL1577, Single protection BSI approved: BS EN 62368-1, Supplementary insulation VDE approved: DIN EN 60747-5-5 (Option)