The PS9001 is an optically coupled high-speed, active low type isolator containing an AlGaAs LED on the input side and a photodiode and a signal processing circuit on the output side on one chip.
- Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN)
- High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±50 kV/μs MIN.)
- Operating Ambient Temperature (125 °C MAX.)
- High-speed response (tPHL = 100 ns MAX., tPLH = 100 ns MAX.)
- Embossed tape product : PS9001-F3 : 3000 pcs/reel
- Pb-Free product
- Safety standards UL approved: UL1577, Double protection CSA approved: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 62368-1, Reinforced insulation VDE approved: DIN EN 60747-5-5 (Option)