The 8N3PG10MBKI-161 is a very versatile programmable LVPECL synthesizer that can be used for OTN/SONET to Ethernet or 10GB Ethernet to OTN/SONET rate conversions. The conversion rate is pin-selectable and one of the four rates is supported at a time. In the default configuration, an input clock of 156.25MHz isconverted to 161.1328125MHz output (dithering off).
The device uses IDT’s fourth generation FemtoClock® NG technology to deliver low phase noise clocks combined with low power consumption. The RMS phase jitter at 161.1328125MHz output frequency is 0.567ps (12kHz - 20MHz integration range).
- Fourth Generation FemtoClock® Next Generation (NG) technology
- Footprint compatible with 5mm x 7mm differential oscillators
- One differential LVPECL output pair
- CLK, nCLK input pair can accept the following levels: HCSL, LVDS, LVPECL, LVHSTL
- Output frequency: 161.1328125MHz
- RMS phase jitter, 12kHz – 20MHz = 0.567ps (typical)
- Full 3.3V or 2.5V operating supply
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature
- Lead-free (RoHS 6) packaging