Support is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
The μPC4572MF-DAA is a dual wide band, ultra low noise operational amplifier designed for low supply voltage operation of +4 V to +14 V single supply and ±2 V to ±7 V split supplies. Using high hFE PNP transistors for the input circuit, Input bias current and input equivalent noise are better than conventional wide band operational amplifier. The μPC4572 MF-DAA is an excellent choice for preamplifiers and active filters in audio, instrumentation, and communication circuit.
- Ultra low noise (f = 1 kHz): 4.0 nV/√Hz (TYP.)
- Input equivalent noise voltage: 0.8 μVr.m.s. (TYP.)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.002% (TYP.)
- High slew rate : 6 V/μs (TYP.)
- Gain bandwidth product (f = 100 kHz): 16 MHz (TYP.)
- Low input bias current: 100 nA (TYP.)
- Input offset voltage : ±0.3 mV (TYP.)
- Low supply voltage: ±2 V to ±7 V (Split) +4 V to +14 V (Single, V− = GND)
- Internal frequency compensation