The ISL35111DRZ-EVALZ evaluation board is a versatile stand-alone printed circuit board developed to evaluate the performance of the Renesas ISL35111 driver.
The ISL35111 is a de-emphasis driver with extended functionality for advanced protocols operating with line rates up to 11.1Gbps such as 10G Ethernet. The ISL35111 is a high-speed driver/limiting amplifier with built-in de-emphasis to drive twin-axial copper cables and compensate for the frequency dependent attenuation of PCB traces such as the SFI channel in the 10G SFP+ specification (SFF-8431).
- Connection to external 3.3V power supply
- Supports data rates up to 11.1Gbps
- On board DC/DC converter that provides the 1.2V supply to the IC
- On board de-emphasis control through a set of headers
- SMA connectors to access differential input and output
- Active copper cable modules (SFP+, QSFP, CXP, etc.)
- Optical transceiver modules (SFP+, QSFP, CXP, etc.)
- 10G Ethernet
- 40G/100G Ethernet
- Fiber channel
- High-speed active cable assemblies
- High-speed printed circuit board (PCB) traces