The ISL28130ISENSEV1Z, ISL28133CSENSEV1Z, ISL28133ISENSEV1Z, and ISL28134ISENSEV1Z evaluation boards are designed specifically for low-side bidirectional current sensing up to 10A of current. The evaluation boards use a 1mΩ current sense resistor that is capable of handling 4W of power dissipation. These evaluation boards are separated into three categories: low cost (ISL28130ISENSEV1Z), low power (ISL28133CSENSEV1Z, ISL28133ISENSEV1Z) and low noise (ISL28134ISENSEV1Z).
The ISL28133CSENSEV1Z is designed specifically for low-side current sensing applications with up to 10A of current, while the ISL28133ISENSEV1Z uses the ISL28133 chopper amplifier in a high side, low side of floating supply current sense application.
- Low input offset voltage: 40µV, max
- Low offset drift: 150nV/°C, max
- Input bias current: 250 pA, max
- Quiescent current (per amplifier): 20µA, typ.
- Low noise (0.01Hz to 10Hz): 1.1µVP-P, typ.
- Single micropower, chopper stabilized, RRIO operational amplifier
- Low input offset voltage: 8µV, max
- Low offset TC: 0.075µV/°C, max
- Input bias current: 300pA, max
- Quiescent current: 18µA, typ.
- 5V ultra-low noise, zero drift rail-to-rail precision op amp
- Low offset voltage: 2.5µV, max
- Superb offset drift: 15nV/°C, max 250nVP-P
- No 1/f noise corner down to 0.1Hz
- Input noise voltage: 10nV/√Hz @ 1kHz
- 0.1Hz to 10Hz noise voltage
- Bidirectional current sense
- Temperature measurement
- Electronic weigh scales
- Medical equipment
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.