RAA458100 is wireless charging system transmitter IC for low power applications. When RAA457100 is used in a receiver, a wireless charging system with bi-directional communication can be constructed.
- Three operation modes which are available for various applications
ATPC(AuTomatic Power Control） Mode , MCU Control Mode , Stand Alone Mode
- Gate drive output for MOSFET bridge circuit : half bridge or full bridge is selectable
- Over current protection for bridge circuit (OCP), Over temperature protection (THM), and various protection functions
- Monitoring input voltage or current of bridge circuit and thermistor voltage (Temperature) by 12bit A/D convertor
- Modulation/Demodulation function for bi-directional communication between transmitter and receiver
- RAA457100 registers can be set by bi-directional communication from RAA458100 (ATPC Mode)
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|