24 Jun 2015
TOKYO, Japan, June 24, 2015 — Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723, Renesas), a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions, today announced that following the approval at the meeting of Board of Directors held on June 24, 2015, Takao Endo has officially assumed his role as Representative Director, Chairman and CEO.
Biography of the New Representative Director, Chairman and CEO:
Date of Birth January 19, 1954
Bachelor of Engineering, the University of Tokyo
- Apr 1977
- Joined IBM Japan
- Jan 1999
- General Manager, Industrial & Distribution Sector Services, IBM Japan
- Mar 2001
- Director, IBM Japan
- Mar 2004
- Managing Director, IBM Japan
- Jun 2008
- Representative Executive Officer and CEO, Oracle Japan & Senior Vice President, Oracle Corporation
- Aug 2008
- President and CEO, Oracle Corporation Japan
- Aug 2013
- Chairman, Oracle Corporation Japan & Senior Vice President, Oracle Corporation
- May 2014
- President and CEO, Asurion Japan Holdings G.K.
- Apr 2015
- Executive Adviser to CEO, Renesas Electronics Corporation
About Renesas Electronics Corporation
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live. A global leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, and SoC products, Renesas provides comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial, home electronics, office automation, and information communication technology applications that help shape a limitless future. Learn more at renesas.com.
The content in the press release, including, but not limited to, product prices and specifications, is based on the information as of the date indicated on the document, but may be subject to change without prior notice.