The ISL8013AEVAL2Z and ISL8014AEVAL2Z kits are intended for use by individuals with requirements for Point-of-Load applications sourcing from 2.7V to 5.5V. These evaluation boards demonstrate the performance of the ISL8013A and ISL8014A low quiescent current mode converters.
The ISL8013A is a high efficiency, monolithic, synchronous step-down DC/DC converter that can deliver up to 3A continuous output current from a 2.8V to 5.5V input supply. The ISL8014A is similar but delivers 4A continuous output current. They use a current control architecture to deliver very low duty cycle operation at high frequency with fast transient response and excellent loop stability.
- High Efficiency Synchronous Buck Regulator with up to 95% Efficiency
- Power-Good (PG) Output with 1ms Delay
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Voltage
- 3% Output Accuracy Over-Temperature/Load/Line
- 3A (ISL8013A) / 4A (ISL8014A) Guaranteed Output Current
- Start-up with Pre-biased Output
- Internal Digital Soft-Start - 1ms
- Soft-Stop Output Discharge During Disabled
- 35µA Quiescent Supply Current in PFM Mode
- Selectable Forced PWM Mode and PFM Mode
- External Synchronization up to 4MHz
- Less than 1µA Logic Controlled Shutdown Current
- 100% Maximum Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Internal Current Mode Compensation
- Peak Current Limiting and Hiccup Mode Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- DC/DC POL modules
- µC/µP, FPGA and DSP power
- Plug-in DC/DC modules for routers and switchers
- Portable instruments
- Test and measurement systems
- Li-ion battery powered devices
- Small form factor (SFP) modules
- Barcode readers
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.