The ISL4089IBZ-EVALZ evaluation board is used to evaluate the ISL4089 DC-restored video amplifier evaluation board.
The ISL4089 is complete DC-restored monolithic video amplifier sub-system. It contains a high performance video amplifier and a nulling, sample-and-hold amplifier designed to establish a programmable DC output level. The device is specified for operation over a -40 °C to +85 °C temperature range.
- Complete video level DC-restoration system
- 0.03% differential gain and 0.05° differential phase accuracy
- 300MHz -3dB small signal bandwidth at AV = 1
- 150MHz -3dB small signal bandwidth at AV = 2
- 300V/μs Slew Rate
- 0.1dB flatness to 80MHz
- +5V single supply operation
- TTL/CMOS compatible hold signal
- Pb-free plus anneal available (RoHS compliant)
- Input amplifier in video equipment
- DC-restoration amplifier in video mixers
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.