The ISL8115EVAL1Z and ISL8115EVAL2Z are synchronous buck converter evaluation boards that are used to implement Renesas' ISL8115 wide input range pulse width modulation (PWM) controller. Utilizing voltage mode control with input feed-forward, these boards maintain a constant loop gain for optimal transient response, especially for applications with a wide input voltage range.
- Wide VIN range operation: 2.97V to 36V; up to 5.5V output and 30A load current per phase
- Fast transient response
- Voltage-mode PWM leading-edge modulation with non-linear control
- Input voltage feed-forward
- Integrated 5V high-speed 4A MOSFET gate drivers
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Oscillator programmable from 150kHz to 1.5MHz
- Frequency synchronization to external clock signal
- Diode emulation mode for light load efficiency improvement
- Output OVP/UVP, OCP and OTP
- Power-good (PGOOD) open drain output
- Adjustable soft-start
- Pre-bias start-up function
- Excellent output voltage regulation
- 0.6V ±1.0% internal reference (-40 °C ~ 125 °C)
- 0.6V ±0.7% internal reference (-40 °C ~ 105 °C)
- Differential voltage sensing
- Power supply for datacom/telecom and point-of-load (POL)
- Wide input voltage range buck regulators
- High current density power supplies RF power amplifier bias compensation
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.