The ISL6558EVAL2 is a low-profile, 5V/12V input, 500kHz, and 90% efficiency DC/DC converter evaluation board. It is used to evaluate the ISL6558 multi-purpose precision multiphase PWM controller with optional active voltage positioning. The evaluation board can be pushed up to 80A in four-phase operation, or modified for 12V input applications by replacing the input capacitors with higher voltage rating capacitors.
- Multiphase power conversion: 2-, 3-, or 4-phase operation
- Optional output voltage droop
- Precision channel-current balance
- Lossless current sensing
- Precision reference voltage
- Fast transient response
- Overcurrent and overvoltage protection
- Digital soft-start
- Power-good (PGOOD) indication
- High ripple frequency (80kHz to 1.5MHz)
- Power supply control for microprocessors
- Low output voltage, high current DC/DC converters
- Voltage regulator modules
- Servers and workstations
- Memory and accelerated graphics port supplies
- Communication processor and personal computer peripherals
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.