The HIP6012EVAL1 evaluation board is used to evaluate the features of the HIP6012 buck and synchronous-rectifier pulse-width modulator (PWM) controller.
The HIP6012 provides complete control and protection for a DC/DC converter optimized for high-performance microprocessor applications. It is designed to drive two N-channel MOSFETs in a synchronous-rectified buck topology. The HIP6012 integrates all of the control, output adjustment, monitoring, and protection functions into a single package.
- Drives two N-channel MOSFETs
- Operates from +5V or +12V input
- Simple single-loop control design
- Voltage-mode PWM control
- Fast transient response
- High-bandwidth error amplifier
- Full 0% to 100% duty ratio
- Excellent output voltage regulation
- 1.27V internal reference
- ±1.5% over line voltage and temperature
- Overcurrent fault monitor
- Does not require an extra current sensing element
- Uses MOSFETs rDS(ON)
- Small converter size
- Constant frequency operation
- 200kHz free-running oscillator programmable from 50kHz to over 1MHz
- 14-pin, SOIC and TSSOP packages
- Pb-free available (RoHS compliant)
- Power supplies for Pentium®, Pentium Pro, PowerPC™ and Alpha™ microprocessors
- High-power 5V to 3.xV DC/DC regulators
- Low-voltage distributed power supplies
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.