The D2-4 Family (D2-41051 and D2-41151 (D2-41x51-QR)) devices are complete System-on-Chip (SoC) Audio Processor and Class-D Amplifier Controllers that offer a powerful yet very cost effective audio solution for high volume consumer products, including digital TV systems, PC multimedia speakers, and portable device docking stations. This 4th generation Digital Audio Processor (D2-4 family) device combines extensive integrated DSP processing and configurable audio processing algorithms for complete audio system control.
The D2-4 family devices offer the optimum balance of functionality and lowest system material cost, especially in an SoC system architecture with I2S audio output. All audio processing and amplifier control is handled by the D2-4 family, and its ease of integration to the existing system processor handles all system control functions.
- All digital class-D amplifier controller with integrated Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Fully programmable audio signal path parameters
- Up to 5 channels of Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Includes equalizers, filters, mixers, and other common audio processing blocks
- Audio enhancement algorithms included
- I2S and S/PDIF™ digital audio stereo inputs
- I2C host control port
- Asynchronous sample rate converters, sample rates from 32kHz up to 192kHz
- Supports 2.0, 2.1, or bi-amp amplifier outputs with discrete or integrated power stages