The BFG motor control reference design and software solution addresses a wide range of embedded motor driven applications. The motor control reference design for Renesas RA MCUs is integrated with the FSP (Flexible Software Package) based development kits for a total project ready solution.
- State-of-the-art 3-phase BLDC/PMSM field-oriented control
- Sensor-less 3-shunt method
- Auto tuning capabilities including motor parameter identification
- System parameter enabled to be optimized during system run
- Supports low voltage and external high voltage inverters
- Supported on toolchains including e2 studio
Target Markets and Applications
All three-phase motor driven applications for:
- Smart appliances
- Smart homes
- Smart buildings
- Industrial control
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.