The CPX3 Evaluation Kit J70D1 is a tool to evaluate the hardware and the software of Renesas' PLC modem LSI R9A06G037 (CPX3). This kit supports CENELEC-A, FCC and ARIB frequency bands. This chapter introduces the configuration and setup for the CPX3 Evaluation Kit J70D1.
- Control MCU: RX631 (R5F5631EDDFP)
- PLC Modem Device: R9A06G037
- For detailed information on microcomputer, refer to RX631 page.
- The J70D1 CPX3 Evaluation Kit has a circuit configuration which includes the PLC modem device, the control MCU and the AFE required for power line communication.
- The evaluation board is composed of the following three boards. The main board is composed of 1) and 2).
- PLC board: PLC modem device (CPX3:R9A06G037) and AFE device (NJM45001)
- BASE board: Power circuitry and control MCU (RX631)
- Filter board: Receive filter for CENELEC-A, FCC and ARIB frequency bands
- Board Dimensions: 120×76×44 mm
- PLC specification: CENELEC-A:35kHz-90kHz
- FCC: 150kHz-490kHz
- ARIB: 150kHz-450kHz
- Input voltage for Power line: AC100-230V
- DC power supply voltage: 5.0V/3.0A