31 Oct 2019
TOKYO, Japan― Renesas Electronics Corporation (“Renesas”, TSE: 6723), a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions, today announced it has finalized the undetermined items of the stock acquisition rights to be issued as stock options in accordance with the resolution of the Meeting of Board of Directors held on September 24, 2019 as follows.
[Outline of Resolutions]
1. Regarding “Renesas Electronics Corporation Stock Options for FY2019 (Series No.11)”
(1) Total number of the stock options: 2,286
(2) Amount to be paid in exchange for stock options:
73,900 yen per one stock option (739 yen per share)
(3) Number of the stock options granted and number of eligible persons:
Renesas will grant 2,286 stock options to 133 employees of Renesas and its subsidiaries residing in Japan.
2. Regarding “Renesas Electronics Corporation Stock Options for FY2019 (Series No.12)”
(1) Total number of the stock options: 7,329
(2) Number of the stock options granted and number of eligible persons:
Renesas will grant 7,329 stock options to 113 members comprising of one corporate officer of Renesas and employees of its subsidiaries residing outside Japan.
About Renesas Electronics Corporation
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live. A global leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, and SoC products, Renesas provides comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial, home electronics, office automation, and information communication technology applications that help shape a limitless future. Learn more at renesas.com.
The content in the press release, including, but not limited to, product prices and specifications, is based on the information as of the date indicated on the document, but may be subject to change without prior notice.