The ISL94212EVKIT1Z is an evaluation kit that facilitates use of the ISL94212 Li-ion battery manager IC. The ISL94212 monitors cell voltage and temperature. It converts the cell voltages and temperatures to 14-bit digital values, provides cell balance control, and it provides significant fault detection. The ISL94212 can operate in a single device configuration, or multiple kits can be cascaded using a built-in daisy chain connection. The daisy chain hardware provides robust, redundant board-to-board communications.
- Supports both stand alone and daisy chained configurations
- Daisy chaining with both connector only or wire jumper options
- GUI provided export option for generation of detailed register and/or SPI communications log files
- USB dongle runs HID firmware for driver-less enumeration and communications with Windows platforms
- GUI add-in chart generation tool supports real-time graphing, zoom and export of captured data
- Software provides checksum requirements associated with daisy chain communications
- Kit includes “Battery Emulation” board(s) for cell voltages generation
- Light electric vehicle (LEV); E-Moto; E-Bike
- Battery backup systems; Energy storage systems (ESS)
- Solar farms
- Portable and semi-portable equipment
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.