The ISL6440EVAL1Z evaluation board highlights the operation of the ISL6440 300kHz dual, 180° out-of-phase, step-down pulse width modulation (PWM) controller in an embedded DC/DC converter application. The ISL6440 is a high performance triple-output controller that offers control and protection features for two synchronous buck PWMs.
- Wide input supply voltage range: 5.6V to 24V, 4.5V to 5.6V
- Two independently programmable output voltages
- Switching frequency 300kHz
- Out-of-phase PWM controller operation: Reduces required input capacitance and power supply induced loads
- No external current sense resistor: Uses lower MOSFET's rDS(ON)
- Programmable soft-start
- Extensive circuit protection functions: PGOOD, UVLO, overcurrent, over-temperature, independent shutdown for both PWMs
- Excellent dynamic response: Voltage feed-forward with current mode Control
- Power supplies with two outputs
- xDSL modems/routers
- DSP, ASIC and FPGA power supplies
- Set-top boxes
- Dual output supplies for DSP, memory, logic, µP core and I/O
- Telecom systems
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
|ISL6440EVAL1Z||Mass Production||Renesas||$110.00||1||0||Contato Distribuidor||-|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.