The ISL6298EVAL1 and ISL6298EVAL2 provide a complete platform for the evaluation of the ISL6298 Li-ion/Li-polymer battery charger devices. ISL6298EVAL1 evaluates the ISL6298-2CR3x and ISL6298EVAL2 evaluates the ISL6298-2CR4x parts.
The on-board 9-bit DIP switch facilitates programming charging current, setting EN input, temperature monitoring status, and so on. The four jumpers can set up input source selection, USB mode selection, and can be used to make other necessary connections.
Assembled in the center, the components constitute a complete charger solution, demonstrating the space saving advantage of the ISL6298 in limited space applications.
- 9-bit DIP switch for conveniently setting up charging current, battery thermal status, EN input, and so on
- Different jumpers for input source selection, USB mode selection, and the convenience of current measurement
- Exposed soldering pads connected to STATUS, FAULT, TIME, EN, V2P8 and TEMP functional pins to accommodate experimental testing that need extra connections to those pins
- Exposed soldering pads connected to STATUS, FAULT, TIME, EN, V2P8, TEMP, and IMIN (ISL6298EVAL2) functional pins to accommodate experimental testing that need extra connections to those pins
- Board size 3.5 x 2.5 square inches for the convenience of evaluation
- Eight thermal vias in the thermal pad simulating the customers' thermally enhanced environment
- MD Players, Blue-Tooth Headsets and MP3 Players
- Portable Instruments
- PDAs, Cell Phones and Smart Phones
- Stand-Alone Chargers
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
|ISL6298EVAL2||Mass Production||Renesas||$103.13||1||0||Contato Distribuidor|
|ISL6298EVAL1||Mass Production||Renesas||$103.13||1||0||Contato Distribuidor|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.