The Renesas RA MCU Family supports the Pelion IoT Platform which is a flexible, secure, and efficient foundation for connectivity, device, and data management. It accelerates time to value of IoT deployments helping to easily connect trusted IoT devices on global networks, seamlessly manage them, and extract real-time data to drive competitive advantage.
- Support for Device Mgmt. services across entire Renesas RA family of devices
- Works out-of-the-box with FSP (Flexible Software Package)
- Leverages RA enhanced security through secure crypto engine and PSATM certification – "chip-to-cloud security"
- Comprehensive and Turnkey service for faster IoT deployments
- Faster Time-To-Market for device development and deployments
- Easily scalable to support any use case across any verticals
- Unified view of devices, networks, and data
- Choice of deployment options, device types, communication protocols
Target Markets and Applications
- Transportation & Logistics
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Automation
- Energy & Utilities
- Oil & Natural Gas
- Smart Cities
|Title||Type||Last Updated Date||Size|
|PelionTM Device Management and Connectivity Management Services
PelionTM Device Management and Connectivity Management Services for the Renesas RA Partner Ecosystem
|27 Mar 2020||1.17 MB|
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.