The ISL70227SEH is a high precision dual operational amplifier featuring very low noise, low offset voltage, low input bias current and low temperature drift. These features plus its radiation tolerance, make the ISL70227SEH the ideal choice for applications requiring both high DC accuracy and AC performance. The combination of precision, low noise and small footprint provides the user with outstanding value and flexibility relative to similar competitive parts. Applications for these amplifiers include precision and analytical instrumentation, active filters, and power supply controls. The ISL70227SEH is available in a 10 lead hermetic ceramic flatpack and operates over the extended temperature range of -55°C to +125°C.
- Electrically screened to DLA SMD# 5962-12223
- Wide supply range: 4.5V to 42V max.
- Very low voltage noise: 2.5nV/√Hz, typ.
- Gain-bandwidth product: 10MHz
- Superb offset drift: 1µV/°C, max
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- Low input voltage offset: 10µV, typ.
- Input bias current: 1nA, typ.
- Unity gain stable
- No phase reversal
- Radiation tolerance
- High dose rate: 100krad(Si)
- Low dose rate: 100krad(Si)*
- SEL/SEB LETTH (VS = ±18V): 86.4MeV/mg/cm2
- SEL immune (SOI process)
*Product capability established by initial characterization. The EH version is acceptance tested on a wafer by wafer basis to 50krad(Si) at low dose rate.
- Power supply control
- Industrial controls
- Active filter blocks
- Data acquisition