The ISL70219ASEHEV1Z evaluation platform is designed to evaluate the ISL70219ASEH. The ISL70219ASEH contains two very high precision amplifiers featuring the perfect combination of low noise vs power consumption. Low offset voltage, low IBIAS current and low temperature drift making them the ideal choice for applications requiring both high DC accuracy and AC performance.
The combination of high precision, low noise, low power and small footprint provides the user with outstanding value and flexibility relative to similar competitive parts. Applications for these amplifiers include precision active filters, medical and analytical instrumentation, precision power supply controls, and industrial controls.
- Wide VIN range single supply or dual supply
- ±2.25V to ±18V
- +4.5V to +36V
- Singled-ended or differential input operation
- External VREF input
- Banana Jack connectors for power supply and VREF inputs
- BNC connectors for op amp input and output terminals
- Convenient PCB pads for op amp input/output impedance loading.
- Precision instrumentation
- Spectral analysis equipment
- Active filter blocks, thermocouples and RTD reference buffers
- Data acquisition and power supply control
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.