The ISL6269AEVAL2Z evaluation board demonstrates the performance of the ISL6269A single-phase synchronous-buck PWM controller featuring Intersil's Robust Ripple Regulator (R3) technology. The ISL6269AEVAL2Z is shipped with the ISL6269A controller installed. An on-board dynamic-load generator is included for evaluating the transient-load response, that applies a 2.5ms pulse of 250mΩ across VOUT and GND every 30ms.
The ISL6269A IC delivers truly superior dynamic response to input voltage and output load transients. Integrated MOSFET drivers and bootstrap diode result in fewer components and smaller implementation area.
- High performance R3™ Technology
- Fast transient response
- ±1% regulation accuracy: -10°C to +100°C and -40°C to +100°C
- Wide input voltage range: +5.0V to +25.0V
- Output voltage range: +0.6V to +3.3V
- Wide output load range: 0A to 25A
- Selectable diode emulation mode for increased light load efficiency
- Programmable PWM frequency: 200kHz to 600kHz
- Prebiased output start-up capability
- Integrated MOSFET drivers and bootstrap diode
- Internal digital soft-start
- Power good monitor
- Fault protection
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
- PCI express graphical processing unit
- Auxiliary power rail
- Network adapter
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.