The RMLV0416E Series is a family of 4-Mbit static RAMs organized 262, 144-word × 16-bit, fabricated by Renesas’s high-performance Advanced LPSRAM technologies. The RMLV0416E Series has realized higher density, higher performance and low power consumption. The RMLV0416E Series offers low power standby power dissipation;therefore, it is suitable for battery backup systems. It is offered in 44-pin TSOP (II) or 48-ball fine pitch ball grid array.
- Single 3V supply: 2.7V to 3.6V
- Access time: 45ns (max.)
- Current consumption: Standby: 0.4µA (typ.)
- Equal access and cycle times
- Common data input and output Three state output
- Directly TTL compatible All inputs and outputs
- Battery backup operation