The Renesas Starter Kit+ for SH7264 has been developed speed up code development and reduce time to market.
An Renesas Starter Kit+, as the name suggests, is a complete development kit for Renesas microcontrollers.
- CPU Board
- Detachable LCD Display Module
- Detachable AD Adjustment Shaft
- Hitachi 2.2” QVGA TFT Display
- E10A-USB for Starter Kit (a special emulator for only Renesas Starter Kit products.)
- Connection Cable (USB Cable, User Interface Cable)
- Multi region 5 V power supply
- Quick Start Guide
- Documents: User Manual, Tutorial and more
- IDE: High-performance Embedded Workshop
- C/C++ Compiler: C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version
- Debugger: E10A-USB Emulator Debugger
Evaluation versions differ from their full-versions in functionality and performance. And technical support services are NOT available.
This product can be purchased through the normal sales channels.
|Renesas Starter Kit+ for SH7264||E10A||R0K572643S000BE (with Linux CD)||Available|
|YR0K572643S000BE-L (without Linux CD)|
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|