The ISL78264EVAL1Z evaluation board is used to evaluate the two-channel synchronous buck converter operation of the ISL78264 dual buck controller in which the converters have a 180° phase shift to minimize input capacitor stress. The board demonstrates the high efficiency of synchronous buck operation and all the features of the ISL78264 IC including overcurrent protection, overvoltage and undervoltage protection, and power-good indication for each channel.
- VIN operating range: 3.75V to 42V
- Selectable forced PWM or ECM mode with Iq = 6μA (on channel)
- Programmable switching frequency (200kHz to 2.2MHz)
- Dropout mode for high duty-cycle operation
- 20ns on-times for low duty-cycle operation
- External synchronization
- Programmable spread spectrum clocking
- 180° phase shift between channels
- 2A sourcing/3A sinking MOSFET drivers
- Boot UVLO and programmable boot refresh time
- Comprehensive fault protections for OV/UV/OC/OT
- Monitor test points for key signals
- Automotive 12V systems
- Infotainment/Multimedia systems
- Cockpit safety systems
- Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS)
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
|ISL78264EVAL1Z||Mass Production||Renesas||$155.00||1||Automotive Dual Synchronous Buck Controller with Integrated Drivers Evaluation Board||4||Mouser||-|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.