The ZL2105 is an innovative mixed-signal power management and conversion IC that combines an integrated step-down DC-DC converter with key power and thermal management functions in a single package. The ZL2105EVK2 platform allows for the evaluation of the features in the highly configurable ZL2105 in either stand-alone mode or via an I2C/SMBus interface.
A USB-to-SMBus adapter board can be used to connect the ZL2105EVK2 board to a PC. The PMBus command set is accessed by using the PowerNavigator™ evaluation software from a PC running Microsoft Windows.
- Small, compact design
- PMBus control
- Pin-strap selection for stand-alone operation
- VOUT settable from +0.6V to +5V
- Convenient power connection
- Onboard enable switch
- Power good indicator
- Telecom and storage equipment
- Digital set-top box
- Industrial supplies
- 12V distributed power systems
- Point-of-load (POL) converters