The PS2841-4A and PS2841-4B are optically coupled isolators containing GaAs light emitting diodes and NPN silicon phototransistors.
These products include four channels in a single package for high-density mounting applications.
The PS2841-4A and PS2841-4B are the world's smallest class of photocouplers and realize about 50%reduction in mounting area compared with the PS280x and PS281x Series.
- Ultra small and thin package
(12-pin ultra shrink SOP, Pin pitch 0.8 mm, 4.4 (L) × 5.6 (W) × 2.5 (H))
- Common lead PS2841-4A: cathode, collector common
PS2841-4B: anode, collector common
- High current transfer ratio (CTR = 200% TYP. @ IF = 1mA)
- High isolation voltage (BV = 1 500 Vr.m.s.)
- Pb-Free product
- Ordering number of tape product:
PS2841-4A-F3: 2 500 pcs/reel
PS2841-4B-F3: 2 500 pcs/reel
- Safety standards
UL approved: UL1577, Single protecion