The ISL29501-CS-EVKIT1Z is a distance measurement reference design consisting of an optical board and a controller board. It combines the ISL29501 chip with an OSRAM SFH 4550 IR emitting LED and OSRAM SFH 213FA photo-diode. The two circuit boards are connected together with a flat flex cable. Included is a USB flash drive containing the evaluation software for a PC and related technical documents.
The ISL29501-CS-EVKIT1Z kit also allows quick evaluation of the ISL29501 performance for a 5m sensing system.
- Self contained measurement system
- Enables proximity detection and distance measurement
- Emitter DAC with programmable current up to 255mA
- Operates in continuous or single shot mode
- On-chip active ambient light rejection
- Regulated power 2.7V to 3.3V USB or external supply
- I2C interface supporting 1.8V and 3.3V bus
- Small size 38mm x 20mm
- Mobile consumer applications
- Industrial proximity sensing
- Home automation
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.