The ISL28414TSSOPEVAL1Z evaluation board is a design platform containing all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters of the ISL28414 quad, CMOS rail-to-rail input and output (RRIO) operational amplifiers, using a variety of user defined test circuits.
The ISL28414 amplifiers feature low input bias current, low power consumption and rail-to-rail input and output drive capability. They are designed to operate with single and dual supplies from +5VDC (±2.5VDC) down to +2.4VDC (±1.2VDC).
- Operate from a single supply (+1.8VDC to +5.5VDC)
- Option to operate from split supplies (±0.9VDC to ±2.75V).
- Configured for 4 independent op amps connected for differential input with a closed loop gain of 10
- Includes a single external reference voltage (VREF) pin
- Includes provisions for a user-selectable voltage divider - filter
- Additional user selectable component placements included
- Power supply control/regulation
- Process control
- Signal ban/buffers
- Active filters
- Current shunt sensing
- Transimpedance amp
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.