The Renesas Starter Kit for SH7124 is intended as a user-friendly introductory and evaluation tool for the SH7124 microcontroller. The board also provides a useful platform for evaluating the Renesas suite of development tools for coding and debugging, using High-performance Embedded Workshop as well as programming the device using E10A emulator.
The Renesas Starter Kit for SH7124 may be connected to the host PC using a simple RS232 serial connection (not normally fitted) or via the included USB E10A on chip debugging interface.
The purpose of the board is to enable the user to evaluate the capabilities of the device and its peripherals by giving the user a simple platform on which code can be run only minutes from opening box. It can also prove an invaluable tool in development by providing a useful test platform for code already debugged using one of our more powerful emulation tools.
- CPU Board
- Detachable LCD Display Module
- Detachable AD Adjustment Shaft
- E10A-USB for Starter Kit (a special emulator for only Renesas Starter Kit products.)
- Connection Cable (USB Cable, User Interface Cable)
- Multi region 5 V power supply
- Quick Start Guide
- Documents: User Manual, Tutorial, and more
- IDE: High-performance Embedded Workshop
- C/C++ Compiler: C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version
- Debugger: E10A-USB Emulator Debugger
Evaluation versions differ from their full-versions in functionality and performance. And technical support services are NOT available.
This product can be purchased through the normal sales channels.
|Renesas Starter Kit for SH7124||E10A||R0K571242S001BE||Available|