This video explains the development process for the touch sensor function in the RA family microcontrollers using the QE for Capacitive Touch. You can easily adjust the sensitivity of the created touch sensor electrodes to the optimum state by referring to the 3 tutorial videos.
This section explains the software settings required for touch sensor detection as the first step. You can configure each setting by performing a simple operation using the GUI.
- Capacitive Touch Sensor Solutions
- QE for Capacitive Touch: Development Assistance Tool for Capacitive Touch Sensors
- QE for Capacitive Touch Tutorial: Step 1 Configuration for RA [this video]
- QE for Capacitive Touch Tutorial: Step 2 Tuning for RA
- QE for Capacitive Touch Tutorial: Step 3 Monitoring for RA