Ideal for portable medical and fitness devices with smart connected sensors, the S3A3 MCU Group has the optimal combination of low power and high performance, with an ARM® Cortex® -M4 CPU core running up to 48 MHz, 512 KB of flash memory, and 96 KB of SRAM. It includes a segment LCD controller, Capacitive Touch Sensing Unit, USB 2.0 Full-Speed, rich set of analog and timing peripherals, power management, and safety and security features.
Synergy Software Package (SSP)
Commercial software worth over $100K which is available to developers using the Synergy Platform for no charge and with unlimited production license rights. The production-ready SSP is fully tested, maintained, and supported by Renesas.
- 48 MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 CPU
- Ideal for portable medical and fitness devices with smart connected sensors
- Segment LCD controller
- Capacitive Touch Sensing Unit
- USB 2.0 Full-Speed
- Rich set of analog and timing peripherals
- Power management
- Safety and security features
- Patient Monitor