Ideal for monitoring applications that may require ongoing feature upgrades for multiple services, the S3A1 MCU Group offers ample room for expansion and the optimal combination of low power and high performance, with an Arm® Cortex®-M4 CPU core running up to 48 MHz, 1 MB of flash memory, and 192 KB of SRAM. It includes an additional 12-bit D/A Converter as well as multiple 32-Bit General PWM timers and serial communications interfaces.
Synergy Software Package (SSP)
Commercial software worth over $100K which is available to developers using the Synergy Platform for no charge and with unlimited production license rights. The production-ready SSP is fully tested, maintained, and supported by Renesas.
- 48 MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 CPU
- Ideal for monitoring applications that may require ongoing feature upgrades for multiple services
- The S3A1 MCU Group offers ample room for expansion
- Additional 12-bit D/A Converter
- Multiple 32-Bit General PWM timers
- Serial communications interfaces
- Indoor Outdoor Weather Station