The ISL28233 and ISL28433 are dual and quad micropower, chopper stabilized operational amplifiers that are optimized for single and dual supply operation from 1. 65V to 6. 0V and ±0. 825V to ±3. 0V. Their low supply current of 18µA and wide input range enable the ISL28233, ISL28433 to be excellent general purpose op amps for a wide range of applications. The ISL28233 and ISL28433 are ideal for handheld devices that operate off 2 AA or single Li-ion batteries. The ISL28233 is available in 8 Ld MSOP, 8 Ld SOIC and 8 Ld DFN packages. The ISL28433 is available in 14 Ld TSSOP, 14 Ld SOIC and 14 Ld 3mmx4mm TDFN packages. All devices operate over the temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 6µV, Max.
- Low Offset Drift: 0.05µV/°C, Max.
- Quiescent Current (Per Amplifier): 18µA, Typ.
- Single Supply Range: +1.65V to +6.0V
- Dual Supply Range: ±0.825V to ±3.0V
- Low Noise (0.01Hz to 10Hz): 1.0µVP-P, Typ.
- Rail-to-Rail Inputs and Output
- Input Bias Current: 180pA, Max.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
- Bi-Directional Current Sense
- Temperature Measurement
- Medical Equipment
- Electronic Weigh Scales
- Precision/Strain Gauge Sensor
- Precision Regulation
- Low Ohmic Current Sense
- High Gain Analog Front Ends