MultiZone® Security provides hardware-enforced, software-defined separation of multiple trusted execution environments. It is a complete RA Ready solution that shields critical functionality from non-verified third-party components, and protects the entire platform from remote attacks.
- Integrated with FSP (Flexible Software Package) on the Renesas RA6M3 Group MCUs
- Safe and quick way to add security through isolation - Trusted execution environment
- Easy retrofit of existing hardware and software - No redesign
- Multiple equally secure isolated domains (zones) - RAM, ROM, I/O, Irq handlers
- Hardware-enforced - Software-defined, Policy-driven RWX
- Extremely lightweight: Codebase ~ 2KB – Formally verifiable
Target Markets and Applications
- Smart Home/Appliances
|Title||Type||Last Updated Date||Size|
|MultiZone Security for the Renesas RA Partner Ecosystem Solution Brief||23 Jul 2020||370 KB|
|MultiZone® Security Overview Presentation||23 Jul 2020||1.53 MB|
|MultiZone® Security FAQ for Arm®||23 Jul 2020||159 KB|
|MultiZone® Security for Arm® Cortex®-M Whitepaper||23 Jul 2020||469 KB|
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.