The QS3253 is a high-speed CMOS TTL-compatible dual 4:1 multiplexer/ demultiplexer with 3-state outputs. The QS3253 is function and pinout compatible version of the 74F253, 74FCT253, and the 74ALS/AS/ LS253 dual 4:1 multiplexers. The low ON resistance of the QS3253 allows inputs to be connected to outputs without adding propagation delay and without generating additional ground bounce noise. The QS3253 operates at -40C to +85C.
- Enhanced N channel FET with no inherent diode to Vcc
- 5 ohm bidirectional switches connect inputs to outputs
- Zero propagation delay, zero ground bounce
- Undershoot clamp diodes on all switch and control inputs
- TTL-compatible control inputs
- Available in 16 pin QSOP and S1 packages