Support is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
The μPC4558MF-DAA is a dual type operational amplifier having internal phase compensating circuits, its electrical characteristics features higher speed, broader bandwidth, and lower noise compared with such conventional general purpose operational amplifier as μPC741. Therefore, application to active filters, audio amplifiers, VCO, etc. can be realized with simple circuit composition.
- Input offset voltage : ±0.5 mV (TYP.)
- Input offset current : ±5 nA (TYP.)
- Input Bias Current : 60 nA (TYP.)
- Slew Rate : 1.0 V/μs
- Input equivalent noise voltage (RIAA): 1.0 μVr.m.s. (TYP.)
- Internal frequency compensation
- Low noise
- Output short circuit protection