Smart Analog IC301 has a built-in instrument amplifier and D/A converter. It is suitable for battery-operated home appliances, industrial applications and healthcare equipment.
The RAA730301 is a monolithic programmable analog IC that supports low voltages and features a range of on-chip circuits such as an instrumentation amplifier, a D/A converter, and a temperature sensor, allowing the RAA730301 to be used as an analog front-end device for processing minute sensor signals. The RAA730301 uses a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) to allow external devices to control each on-chip circuit, enabling a more compact package and a reduction in the number of control pins. The compact package used by the RAA730301—a 48-pin LQFP—in turns enables a more compact set design.
- The RAA730301 is a monolithic programmable analog IC that supports low voltages
- On-chip instrumentation amplifier x 1 ch
- On-chip D/A converter x 1 ch
- On-chip variable output voltage regulator x 1 ch
- On-chip temperature sensor x 1 ch
- On-chip SPI x 1 ch
- Includes a low-current mode
- Operating voltage range: 2.2 V ≤ VDD ≤ 3.6 V
- Operating temperature range: −40°C ≤ TA ≤ 105°C
- Package: 48-pin plastic LQFP (fine pitch) (7 × 7)
- Battery-operated home appliances
- Industrial applications
- Healthcare equipment