The P9225-R-EVK is a turnkey 5 Watt, wireless power receiver kit supporting both WPC and PMA standards. The kit consists of an easy-to-use reference board and comprehensive support collateral that significantly eases design-in effort and minimizes time-to-market.
An associated layout module enables direct instantiation on to a system board, while an optimized and fully-tested Bill-of-Materials (BOM) takes the guess-work out of component selection. The P9225-R based solution is well-suited for a wide range of applications such as medical devices, and other portable devices still hindered by traditional contact-based charging bases or cables.
Need a wireless power transmitter too? See the P9038-R-EVK.
- 70mm² total PCB area
- Supports up to 5W power transfer
- WPC-1.2.4 compliant, PMA SR1 compatible
- Programmable output voltage: 4.5V to 5.5V
- Patented over-voltage protection clamp eliminating external capacitors
- Embedded 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor
- Compact form factor for fast prototyping
- Layout module provided for direct copy and paste to system board
- Optimized PCB reference layout and fully-tested BOM (check BOM)
- Supported by extensive library of digital support collateral